Thursday, July 15, 2010

My favorite new tool kit

Distressing Essentials 118762


Price: $19.95

Distressing Essentials includes tools that make it easier than ever for you to create a distressed, vintage appearance on your projects. Includes the following tools:



■ Sanding block and emery board for distressing Designer Series paper or smoothing the edges of paper that has been adhered to chipboard

■ Precision files for sanding intricate die cuts and sanding in tight areas

■ Blendable vintage ink and stamp for creating an aged appearance: Tea Stain, Charcoal, Mahogany, Navy ink

■ Because vintage ink contains alcohol, they are not recommended for scrapbooking

I just love to distress my cards and projects.  I am delighted with our new Kit with everything you need to make your project Vintage or just that perfect blended appearance.  A must have in your Stamping supplies.  I hope you enjoy this fantastic new kit. 

Sharon

0 comments: