Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Digital Studio, Digital Scrapbooking?

If you have not tried Digital Scrapbooking now is the time.  Do you love to Scrapbook?  I do,   but sometimes I love to create an album for a relative and would like to complete this album a little faster.   Digital Scrapbooking is fantastic for your everyday scrapbooking or for gifts for family and friends.  I find I like to do traditional scrapbooking for myself but love the versitility and speed of Digital to create an album or gift for Friends and Family.  Stampin' Up! has a wonderful Digital Crafting solution for Scrapbooking, home decor and many other projects. 

I am a Certified My Digital Studio Demonstrator and would love to answer any questions you may have about changing to or startin your Digital crafting  with Stampin'Up!'s My Digital Studio. 

My Digital Studio order #118108.  Price = $79.95

Use the same great artwork, colors, and accessory images found in our current product line to create personalized digital projects. The options are endless: create photo albums, calendars, and greeting cards using My Digital Studio. Once you've created your personalized gift or heirloom, have it printed in our high-quality print facility and delivered to your door or print it at home.

Sharon

0 comments: